Registration 2019-2020 Hockey Season
Welcome to a new hockey season!
Register your children for Blues hockey tryouts.
- All players will receive at least 2 tryout sessions. Final release will be made at end of 4th session.
- All players trying out will receive a Blues reversible tryout jersey and tryout socks.
- Check the Blues website on a regular basis for updates.
- Players NOT registered with their Home Association will not be allowed on the ice.
- Even if your child is trying out for Rangers, it’s recommended to still register with Blues. Should your child be selected for Rangers, Blues will provide you an immediate full refund.
|Level||Birth Year||Cost||After July 31*|
|Minor Atom||2010||$ 150.00||$ 175.00|
|Major Atom||2009||$ 150.00||$ 175.00|
|Minor Peewee||2008||$ 150.00||$ 175.00|
|Major Peewee||2007||$ 150.00||$ 175.00|
|Minor Bantam||2006||$ 150.00||$ 175.00|
|Major Bantam||2005||$ 150.00||$ 175.00|
|Minor Midget||2004||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
|Major Midget||2002-2003||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
If selected to play on a Blues team, players will have a competitive top up fee of $100, payable by October 15th. For the Minor and Midget levels, the top up fee will be $150. This amount is separate from the registration fees paid to your home association and team fees paid to the team. If it is not paid, the player will be unable to practice or play until the balance has been paid.
We have a new registration system this year. You must create a new account with a valid email address in order to register your child to play. Once you’ve created the account you can add any children that want to play and additional emergency contacts at any time.